Please visit our Site!

For the DIY - Buy the Best from Envelopments

Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Future Satin Bow Owner

So... I am excited to share that I had a another child. A little baby girl born on May 5th. She is going to be the owner of Satin Bow someday... well only if she wants! I just finished mailing her baby announcements. My husband thinks they are way over the top, but what was I to do! It is my business... how could I not do an amazing announcement! They were mailed in a white bubble mailer with a custom label. It cost $2.07/invite to ship, but so worth the feedback I have gotten.

I hope everyone likes them :-)



Here is a recent pic of Taylor :-)

1 comment:

  1. These were absolutely beautiful! You spared no expense... down to the "twinkle twinkles" (as my daughter called them) rhinestones on the "Baby Girl" card. So pretty, and so precious... perfect announcement for the perfect gift! Taylor is looking pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete